bluesprucejr @bluesprucejr ?active 4 months, 1 week ago
10 signs your employer has enrolled in Obamacare:
(10) Your wife’s annual breast exam is done at Hooters.
(9) Directions to your doctor’s office include “Take a left when you enter the trailer park.”
(8) The tongue depressors taste faintly of Fudgesicles.
(7) The only proctologist in the plan is “Gus” from Roto-Rooter.
(6) The only item…[Read more]
After spending 3-1/2 hours enduring the long lines, surly
clerks and insane regulations at the Department of Motor
Vehicles, I stopped at a toy store to pick up a gift for my
I brought my selection – a baseball bat – to the cash
“Cash or charge?” the clerk asked.
“Cash,” I snapped. Then apologizing for my rudeness, I
I just saw where there are two events scheduled for this Saturday, Dec. 7th. I thought they were competing with each other until I read the times. But they aren’t. The first is from 10 – 5 in the Jackson area. The other is from 6 – 9 south of Starkville. May have to leave the first one a little early to make the second one. We plan to make…[Read more]
Richard, aka shortcircuit2, will certainly be missed by the geocaching communities in both Mississippi and Louisiana. I remember when I first met him back in 2006. My wife spotted him out of the school window as he walked across the cemetery to the first cache I ever hid – Down By The Riverside. To see this man with a crutch going after my…[Read more]
Just saw this, Red. Congratulations. I knew we wouldn’t get the whole month, but thought we would get a few days in. But I think we went the whole month without a single cache.
Here’s my first contribution.
These are some fun facts I came across.
1. You can’t wash your eyes with soap.
2. You can’t count your hair.
3. You can’t breathe through your nose with your tongue out.
4. You just tried #3.
6. When you tried #3, you realized it is possible, but you look like a dog.
7. You are smiling after reading #6.
8. …[Read more]