Anyone care to help a romantic please?

Home Forums Geocaching Topics Anyone care to help a romantic please?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Amanda Amanda 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Rob
    Participant

Hey everyone!

I’m very new to caching, only searched for 2 and didnt find either haha. But still had an amazing time along the way.

So I’m in this long distance relationship and she’s in Jackson, MS (I’m in MD) for the next 10 months. I’m looking for someone to possibly create a fairly easy cache in a park relatively near her with a small rolled up message that i could scan and send to you (so its in my hand writing, i know- i’m a sap).

I know I’m asking a lot and if i can do anything in return i’d love to.

If anyone is interested please let me know and we can work out the details.

Thanks for reading everyone!

Rob

Cindi
    Participant

Hi, Rob
    I live in Florence just a couple of miles south of Jackson. I would love to help you with this!

Craftinmomma
    Rob
    Participant

That’s amazing! Thank you so much I’m so excited. Is there a way to message on this site? If not ill just give you my email. Thanks again so much!

Rob

Shawn Harris
    Participant

Awesome idea! Keep us posted on it here on the forum. I’d love to hear how this ends up working out.

MacGyver69
    Participant

Thanks for stepping up for this, Cindi!

It would probably be best to contact Cindi through Geocaching, her handle is craftinmomma. This link should be direct to send her a message. http://www.geocaching.com/email/?guid=9adaf36b-72d1-4fdc-bc26-c984bddf846a

Hopefully your gal isn’t on here yet and this will be a complete surprise! Please keep us posted!

MSGA President, Hub City Cachers VP, Saucier MS
    Rob
    Participant

thanks for the help and support everyone! Ill let you all know how thia turns out!

Amanda
    Participant

Oh pretty please share the outcome! Romantics everywhere need to know :)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.